Oakland County Animal Control - Trapping Program
Our trapping program is available to customers that
are in the territory that we
service for this program.
We have our own
CCI Nature Preserve
for release of healthly wildlife.
What is included:
- 12 month service contract. Some people experience animal control problems more
than once per year. If you have a need for additional animal
control services, we will reset traps for no additional service
charge for an entire year.
- Evaluation and analysis of animal species in
suspected home areas.
- Wildlife Damage Checklist Report (Written)
- Inspection of your attic, exterior,
outbuildings, and decks.
- Trapping service for all covered species.
Groundhogs, squirrels, chipmunks, moles, skunks, raccoons, and
- Re-baiting and/or resetting every 3-4 days.
- Professional baits and trapping techniques to
target the problem-causing animal.
- Release of non-targeted animals.
- Animal removal, for additional fee.
- Indicator to monitor animal activity.
- Scoping of interior walls - when & if needed.
What is NOT included:
- Daily trap checks (available for additional
fee). Customers must agree to inspect the traps.
- After hours emergency calls (available for
- Drywall repair or construction repair.
- Rodenticide applications (available for
- Check the trap twice daily and call
immediately to report captures- See Contract.
- Do Not Touch Trap or Release Animals- See
- Communicate with us. You may ask us to
remove the trap at any time. Let us know if you stop
experiencing the nuisance animal complaint. Where
possible, we utilize indicators to monitor wildlife activity.
At the discretion of the technician, the trap may be pulled due
to inactivity. You may ask for a trap reset anytime during your
- Be patient - animals do not read this
Thank you from your Critter